Hello readers and foodies! I’ve been so notoriously late in posting articles for this blog and I apologize! I’ve been busy with my post-graduate studies and just started doing a more time demanding work.
Here’s my idea of a compromise and I hope y’all accept. Less text, more photos… ^_^
I know a lot of you appreciate the great effort I make to put in as much detail as I can on the description of the ambiance/over-all feel of the restaurant, the general impression of the prices on the menu, view from outside-in or the other way around, and (most importantly) the taste, texture, and smell of the food. So that I can quickly post articles, I would need to cut down on the chatter and concentrate on the visual… ^_^ But here are the details I promise each article will have:
- Name of the restaurant (duh!)
- Location (and map if necessary/available)
- Short story on how I discovered/learned about the restaurant
- Photos of the restaurant
- Photos of what we ordered (price, and The Wandering Boots rating)
- Over-all The Wandering Boots verdict
- More information about the restaurant (contact number, etc)
Sounds good? ^_^
I hope to be blog revived soon and I have tons of photos to share! Keep on checking!